Nov 13 2018 Tableau User Group Meeting: Agenda and WEBEX

Sybil_DSybil_D Member
edited November 2018 in My Groups & Collaboratives

The Lake Success Training Room and the Albany Mohawk Conference Rooms has been reserved for the onsite meeting. Please RSVP to the event on JENY here: https://jeny.ipro.org/event/37-nov-2018-tug-meeting-join-the-group-and-rsvp-here

Note: you must be logged into JENY, join the User Group to view the event and RSVP.

Proposed Agenda for the next Tableau Tuesday*:

1. Introductions
  2. Sharing-
    • Tableau Company Updates - Joe Gulotta ( @jgulotta )
    • Tableau Conference 2018 discussion - Shaina Bass ( @Shaina_Bass )
  3. Learning-
    • Presenter - Sybil Dias - Discussion on Tufte's 'The Visual Display of Quantitative Information' ( @Sybil_D )
    • Open Floor discussion for sharing tips and tricks or ask questions for help
    • Group Challenge - Makeover Monday Challenge - we will work together to create a Tableau viz as a group! If you have a laptop and a Tableau license, I believe you can install Tableau up to two machines (let me know if I am wrong!). Feel free to bring your laptop to the next event so you can follow along on your own, or happily join in the group effort.
  4. Collaborating -
    • Makeover Monday Challenge (details) - Pick a winner, discuss visuals and the next challenge! - Shaina Bass ( @Shaina_Bass )
    • Ideas for future meetings?

Lunch is provided for the onsite attendees. For IPRO employees unable to attend onsite, see Webex call-in information on the IPRO Calendar

* Tableau Tuesday - The second Tuesday of every month

Comments